This 3 Nights Vidago Palace Thermae Spa break is a unique hot springs spa experience, where you can benefit from the rich hyper-saline and alkaline water credited with therapeutic and curative properties since the 16th century.
Drawn directly from deep bedrock of pure granite, these waters are currently used in various thermae spa treatments exclusive to the Vidago Palace Hotel Spa, winner of the Best International Spa by the Condé Nast Traveler Awards 2016.
Main health benefits of Vidago hot springs water: improving digestion, liver function and help cleanse the kidneys, among others.
Other activities at the resort: walks, hiking, bike rides, golf, tennis, Gymnasium.
3 Nights Vidago Palace Thermae Spa Break includes:
- 3 Nights stay at classic room
- Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Whirlpool bath with Vidago Thermal water – relaxes and oxygenates all the muscles, providing excellent results in the rheumatic, muscular problems and accumulated stress.
- 1 Body Exfoliation with Thermal Massage Shower – releases accumulated stresses, stimulates blood circulation and improves skin elasticity.
- 1 Thermal Jet Shower
- 1 Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
- 1 Outdoor guided walk
- 1 Pilates session
- Free access to the Spa Circuit including Vitality Pool, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Hammam, Experience Showers, Ice Fountain)
- Free access to fully equipped Gym
- Free access to Group fitness classes/ outdoor activities, held twice a week
- Exclusive Value Added: Special prices for “Iyashi Dôme” sessions – cutting edge Detoxifying, Slimming and Purifying Japanese inspired treatments.
January, February, March, November, December
Sharing per person: 545 € | Single: 830 €
April, May, June, October
Sharing per person: 597,5 € | Single: 935 €
July, August, September
Sharing per person: 650 € | Single: 1.040 €
On Festive seasons such as Carnival, Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve high season rate applies; Supplement for other room categories and additional nights, available upon request.
✓ No Booking fees
✓ Exclusive offers
✓ Fast & reliable service
✓ Impartial advice
✓ Local team
✓ Use Contact form OR firstname.lastname@example.org