This 7 Nights Vidago Palace Hot Springs Spa Health Retreat is a healthy thermae spa experience, where you can benefit from the rich hyper-saline and alkaline water credited with therapeutic and curative properties since the 16th century. Drawn directly from deep bedrock of pure granite, these waters are currently used in various thermae spa treatments exclusive to the Vidago Palace Hotel Spa, winner of the Best International Spa by the Condé Nast Traveler Awards 2016.
Main health benefits of Vidago hot springs water: improving digestion, liver function and help cleanse the kidneys, among others.
Other activities at the resort: walks, hiking, bike rides, golf, tennis, Gymnasium.
7 Nights Vidago Palace Hot Springs Spa Health Retreat includes:
- 7 Nights stay at classic room
- Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Medical Consultation (Hydrology)
- Daily intake of Vidago thermal mineral water, Taylor made prescription following Medical consultation
- 10 Thermae Spa treatments to be prescribed by the Doctor, including Massage Shower, Hydro-massage and Jet shower with thermal mineral water
- 1 Full Body Aromatherapy Massage 80′ min
- Facial Rejuvenation Treatment 50 min’
- Free access to the Spa Circuit including Vitality Pool, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Hammam, Experience Showers, Ice Fountain)
- Free access to fully equipped Gym
- Exclusive Value Added: Special prices for “Iyashi Dôme” sessions – cutting edge Detoxifying, Slimming and Purifying Japanese inspired treatments.
January, February, March, November, December
Sharing per person: 1.195€ | Single: 1.765€
April, May, June, October
Sharing per person: 1.300€ | Single: 1.975€
July, August, September
Sharing per person: 1.535€ | Single: 2.445€
On Festive seasons such as Carnival, Easter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve high season rate applies; Supplement for other room categories and additional nights, available upon request.
Book Hot Springs Spa Health Retreat with us
✓ No Booking fees
✓ Exclusive offers
✓ Fast & reliable service
✓ Impartial advice
✓ Local team
✓ Use Contact form OR firstname.lastname@example.org