Benefit from a Taylor made detox spa break with 3 Nights Detox Holidays Lisbon at a unique sea front location in Estoril/ Cascais. This Lisbon spa hotel features the Banyan Tree Spa – one of the most luxurious chains in the world as well as a complete Wellness spa center with 2500 square meters offering several medical consultations, treatments and therapies. Cleanse your body and feel revitalized with this full-board detox holidays Lisbon.
- Accommodation for a 3 night stay in a Superior room
- Full Board healthy and detoxifying meal plan, prescribed by the Nutritionist.
- 1 Nutrition consultation
- 1 Banyan Tree Spa full body massage: soothe the body and release muscle tension.
- 1 Vichy Shower Massage: reinvigorating under the soft and relaxing touch of warm showers.
- 1 Jet shower: an in-depth massage which de-congests areas with cellulite, eases tension and improves circulation.
- 1 Hydro-massage: relax and allow tension to melt away.
- 1 Lymphatic drainage to help drain toxins from the body.
- 1 Yoga or Pilates group class
- Free access to the Dynamic Pool Circuit: hammam, sauna, sensations showers, Jacuzzi, jets, hydro-massage
- Free access to the fully equipped Gym, supervised by a personal trainer
01.01 to 31.04 and 01.11 to 31.12
Sharing: 850 € | Single: 1.093 €
01.05 to 30.06 and 01.10 to 31.10
Sharing: 931€ | Single: 1.255 €
01.07 to 30.09
Sharing: 1.012€ | Single: 1.417 €
Book with us
✓ No Booking fees
✓ Exclusive offers
✓ Fast & reliable service
✓ Impartial advice
✓ Local team
✓ Use Contact form OR email@example.com
The Hotel Palácio Estoril is part of the Great Hotels of the World and has been welcoming successive generations of guests from the four corners of the globe since 1930. Its long existence is intertwined with the history of Europe and the world. With a privileged location at the Estoril-Cascais coast, nestled by the Atlantic Ocean and with several walking distance beaches and promenades, it offers visitors a variety of cultural and leisure activities and welcomes numerous international sporting events such as the Portugal Golf Open and the Estoril Tennis Open, the World Windsurfing Championships and international motor and motorcycle races.
Recently renovated, the Hotel now features the Banyan Tree Spa – an Asian-inspired spa operated by one of the most luxurious spa chains in the world, with all of the therapists exclusively trained at the central Banyan Tree Academies – as well as a complete Wellness Center with 2500 square metres offering several medical consultations, treatments and therapies, a heated dynamic pool, jacuzzi, sauna, turkish bath, hammam and hydrotherapy area, gym with cardiovascular and weight training equipment, private training sessions, and individual and group yoga and pilates classes. Winner of the international Luxury Hotel Awards, Spa Winner 2015 as “Best Wellness Luxury Spa”.
How to start a Reservation?
- Reservations are subject to availability and confirmation.
- To start a reservation use the form on the right of each Package page – “Book this Programme”. Alternatively, you may contact us by email or phone.
- Following your enquiry, a reservation proposal with the particular terms and conditions will be sent by email.
- Final prices may vary due to season, room type or other services.
Why Book with us?
- Find and reserve handpicked Packages all in one place.
- Exclusive Value Added Offers & Extras.
- Value for money – Same price than booking by yourself.
- Impartial advice and personalized service.
850€ / Sharing
1.093 € / Single
Breakfast in room
Vip treatment upon arrival
Private Transfers (extra)