Recharge and rejoice with this 5 Nights Ultimate Relaxation and Pamper, a top notch luxury spa break in Lisbon spa hotels at an exclusive sea front location. Featuring the Banyan Tree Spa – an Asian-inspired chain operated by one of the most luxurious brands in the world – as well as a wellness center with 2500 sqm, this is the perfect spa hotel in Portugal to pamper yourself, awaken your senses and achieve complete relaxation.
5 Nights Ultimate Relaxation and Pamper includes:
- Accommodation for a 5 night stay in a Superior room
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 Balancing full body massage: palm stroke with thumb circular movement to work on tired muscles, promoting a sense of deep relaxation and improving the body’s mobility (60 min. massage + 30 min. refreshments and relaxation).
- 1 Tropical Rainmist: Signature Banyan Tree Spa innovation choice of treatments For Her & For Him (120 min.+ 30 min. refreshments and relaxation).
- 1 Thai Classic full body massage: subtle stretching with rhythmic massaging and compression to balance energetic bodies and stimulate energy flow (60 min. massage + 30 min. refreshments and relaxation).
- 1 Indian Head Massage: firm pressure is applied to the acupoints to unblock energy flow, providing overall relaxation and relief from tension (30 min. massage + 30 min. refreshments and relaxation).
- Jacuzzi Hydro-massage and Stream: the water jets are used to treat stress and various types os muscle pain, calming the lungs and reducing headaches, tension and insonia.
- Access to the Dynamic Pool Circuit – hammam, sauna, sensations showers, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, jets, hydro-massage.
- Access to the fully equipped Gym, supervised by a personal trainer
- Free access to the Estoril Wellness Center daily group fitness activities such as : Pilates, Yoga, Balance, Localised, Zumba, Ballet, Hydro-gymnastics, Hydrotherapy and Hydro-bike (upon availability).
01.01 to 31.04 and 01.11 to 31.12
Sharing: 797 € | Single: 1122 €
01.05 to 30.06 and 01.10 to 31.10
Sharing: 872€ | Single: 1272€
01.07 to 30.09
Sharing: 947€ | Single: 1372€
Book with us
- No Booking fees
- Exclusive offers
- Fast & reliable service
- Impartial advice
- Local team
- Use Contact form OR email@example.com
The Hotel Palácio Estoril is part of the Great Hotels of the World and has been welcoming successive generations of guests from the four corners of the globe since 1930. Its long existence is intertwined with the history of Europe and the world. With a privileged location at the Estoril-Cascais coast, nestled by the Atlantic Ocean and with several walking distance beaches and promenades, it offers visitors a variety of cultural and leisure activities and welcomes numerous international sporting events such as the Portugal Golf Open and the Estoril Tennis Open, the World Windsurfing Championships and international motor and motorcycle races.
Recently renovated the Hotel now features the Banyan Tree Spa – an Asian-inspired spa operated by one of the most luxurious spa chains in the world, with all of the therapists exclusively trained at the central Banyan Tree Academies – as well as a complete Wellness Center with 2500 square metres offering several medical consultations, treatments and therapies, a heated dynamic pool, jacuzzi, sauna, turkish bath, hammam and hydrotherapy area, gym with cardiovascular and weight training equipment, private training sessions, and individual and group yoga and Pilates classes. Winner of the international Luxury Hotel Awards, Spa Winner 2015 as “Best Wellness Luxury Spa”.
How to start a Reservation?
- Reservations are subject to availability and confirmation.
- To start a reservation use the form on the right of each Package page – “Book this Programme”. Alternatively, you may contact us by email or phone.
- Following your enquiry, a reservation proposal with the particular terms and conditions will be sent by email.
- Final prices may vary due to season, room type or other services.
Reservation Confirmation & Payments
- Option 1: Confirmation by credit card and payments done at the hotel. This is a valid option in most partnering hotels and requires a valid credit card with full details that will be shared with the hotel to secure and confirm the reservation. Payments will be done at check-out.
- Option 2: To Confirm a reservation a deposit of up to 50% is required and the remaining balance is due a number of days prior to arrival, depending on the date of booking and the Package’s particular terms. Currently payments can be done by bank transfer (in Euros) and proof of payment is required by email.
- In Option 1, the Hotel cancellation policy applies;
- In Option 2, there is a non refundable fee of 20% of the total Package value and a variable cancellation fee depending on the date and subject to the particular terms of each Package;
- In either case there will be no reimbursements in case of “No show”.
Further details under Terms and Conditions.
Why Book with us?
- Find and reserve handpicked Packages all in one place.
- Exclusive Value Added Offers & Extras.
- Value for money – Same price than booking by yourself.
- Impartial advice and personalized service.
797 € / Sharing
1.122 € / Single